Entry #1: My Gear and Goals

 Introduction

Hello, I am Cameron. 

    I am currently 24 years old and am in college looking to get an associates degree in audio engineering. If you don't know what an audio engineer does I can explain, an audio engineer is someone who knows the ins and outs of recording audio whether it be for voice acting, soundscapes, or my favorite thing making music. There's a bit more to it than just that obviously like any other profession, but that's the gist of it. I started learning how to play piano in junior year of high school and then not long after that I picked up guitar as well. I still don't consider myself to be good at playing music but being able to somewhat learn my favorite songs is enough for me. 

    So my big hobby being music, it comes with collecting a ton of gear and hardware. I have all kinds of instruments from Guitars, a piano, and even a small stylophone. I am always wanting to learn whatever I can get my hands on. I think there is something special with being able to hold a real instrument and then express yourself by having your instrument speak for you. Each instrument even has its own personality in a way, below are a few of my instruments. I hope to one day use these tools to create something That I can be proud of.



    In the upcoming years of my life I hope to turn this passion of mine into a career. I've never been more motivated and disciplined than I am right now to make my dream a reality. I plan to make this blog a brief window into my journey of turning this hobby into my job. I will show and share what I can about working on some of my personal projects, I might even go into detail about some of my other inspirations as well. Thank you for your time.

Comments

  1. Good organization and focus here, Cameron. I enjoyed learning more about your interest in music; I too play the piano and guitar (only barely).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2: My Big 3

My Thoughts on Blogs...

Entry #5: Rhetorical Analysis of the bear ad